Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Fun!

I just love the change of seasons, and especially the crisp fall air! I've been so excited to get all these new designs done, and I love all the oranges and browns and pumpkins!





The witch boots & frankie are two new Halloween designs I did for my nieces & nephews. The witch boots can be done with or without bows (but I really like the bows!)


These two are not necessarily fall related (although a football team shirt can be, I guess) - They are just two different designs that I just got done. The airplane is actually a Valentine's day design that is supposed to have hearts trailing behing the airplane, however, it makes a cute boy airplane designs sans hearts. The pawprint could represent a variety of team mascots as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment