Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's Football Time in Tennessee!!

I've had lots of requests lately for different football designs, both for boys and girls. Here are some of the appliques I've done.


These are a few of the "girly" football designs that I've done too. The megaphone is actually made to have an oval shaped patch behind it that you could do in your team colors, but with these cute red gingham overalls, we decided to just use the megaphone.

Candy corn - cute on a t-shirt and kitchen towels (for my mom - it's her favorite!)
And the happy ghost - this one was for a boy, but I'm also doing it for a girl, with a hot pink smile instead.

Two more "girly" Christmas designs, although I did the round vintage ornament for my boys last year in a striped fabric with just a block "H" initial in the middle and it was cute. The lights could be done in boyish fabrics for boys as well.


1 comment: