Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christmas, Birthday, and more

Here's a new Christmas tree/truck design I recently did - it was very simple and turned out really cute! I have about 3 different tree in truck designs and I can't decide which one to use for my boys this year.
I just finished these birthday shirts for some sisters celebrating their birthdays very soon. This frame design is very versatile for initials, monograms, or numbers, as shown - plus there are endless options with two fabric choices!

Also, I did these back in the spring for a family who was going to WDW, and realized I had never posted any pictures of them. You could make the plain mouse girly by adding a ribbon bow.

This last design was one I did for my own boys. It's just a big single applique initial done in camo. Simple and very boyish and a great shirt to play in. Of course, this could be done in any number of fabrics and different applique fonts for a variety of looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment