Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tractors & Trucks

With all my recent orders, I finally squeezed in some time to make some shirts for my own kids. I love this little tractor patch, just for something different than the typical tractor - done in coordinating (not identically matching) fabrics since my husband doesn't always like our kids to match! I really like this green/brown/orange color combination for the fall - I'm going to have trouble not making all my boy designs in these colors!

Here's another new tow truck - very time consuming because of all the colors & details, but it's so cute when it's done.

Finally, here's my first snowman, of many, for this holiday season. I have several different snowman designs and would have to say this guy wasn't my favorite (my friend picked him out for her son's shirt) but I like him now that he's done - especially on the red shirt. I hope she likes him for her little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment